We provide services for preschool and school aged children as well as college students with learning disabilities, attention problems, and behavioral concerns.
We provide the following psychological and educational services:
- Comprehensive psycho-educational evaluations that define children’s learning profile, academic strengths and weaknesses, and recommendations for effective remediation and accommodations. The evaluations assess the following areas:
- Intelligence/Cognitive Processes (e.g., processing speed, flexibility)
- Executive Functioning
- Visual Perception and Visual-Motor Skills
- Receptive and Expressive Language Functions
- Social-Emotional and Behavioral Development
- Academic Achievement in all areas of Reading, Mathematics, and Written Expression
- Educational Consultation including school observations, school conferences and team meetings.